You fucking little shit. Don’t EVER call one of my best friends ugly or I will fuck you up. Hiding as an anon too, UGH PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID.Posted on July 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM
INFINITE. INCEPTION. CHAAAAAIRS. THE FUCKING CHAAAAAAAAAAAIRS. AND THEN DESTINY. GJKLDHDLKJDFKLDFHFDH
ALL THE FREAKING DANCES WERE JSUT EXECUTED PERFECTLY IDK I JSUT OND’T KNOT ;________________ ; KD;GJHKLDGJHDGKD AND A BILLION GAZILLION CLOSE UPS OF GYU AND I AM TOTALLY NOT COMPLAINIGN1?!?1?!!?1 DONGWOO IN THE ONLY WHITE SHIRT AND THTA EHAD PIECE AND HOLY CRAP WHY WAS EVERYONE SO ATTRACTIVE GJKHKLDF THE OUTFITS LOOK SOSOSOSOSOS GOOD ; ~;Posted on July 18, 2013 at 3:45 AM
People are like dandelions. You get picked up, blown on, and get dropped on the ground when the people who plucked you get what they want. But sometimes, it can be a good thing. You get chosen because people see some glimmer of hope in you. And they blow all their wishes on you in hopes of it coming true. Sometimes you’re all that they have.
Other people are like roses. Everyone thinks roses are beautiful and that’s why they are carefully cut and taken care of. Everyone appreciates them and cherishes their scent and beauty. But that’s all. After their petals have fallen, there is nothing left and they get thrown away.Posted on May 14, 2013 at 1:40 AM
LOL I HAVE A FEELING OF WHO THIS IS, DAMN YOU. But I’m bored so okay here we go:
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss - Never had one /teamsingle/
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list - I ACTUALLY DON’T KNOW, DOESN’T THAT SUCK?! Okay one thing for sure is to go to an Infinite concert. I’m really lamez sorry.
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can’t forget (two good things and one bad) - Good: Someone told me that I am one of the best things that happened to their life and another person told me that I am one of the most prettiest girls in our junior class (which is DEFINITELY untrue but it made me feel better). Bad: There are some bad things but I don’t want to say but I won’t ever forget the disappointed face I saw on my dad’s face that one day.
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone. - I don’t really remember? But I tried to help my friend become better at consoling people? Not that I’m any good at it but I tried.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened. - I usually trust my gut feeling. The thing is, my gut doesn’t feel much. I can be dense or gullible to some situations because of my standpoint. So sometimes my friends point out things that should seem obvious that I never noticed before.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy? - I sort of already trust people? I don’t know how to explain but I feel like I have good judgement on people. but once I gave a big assignment in this group project to someone that was unreliable and I was scared of getting an F, but that kid pulled through! :D
- Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What’s the story? - Yeah this guy from another high school. They say he’s a creep but my first impression of him was really nice? He’s a nice guy and he hasn’t proven to me that he’s creepy so I haven’t changed my first impression of him yet.
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why? - I think I am meant to live in SoCal. Maybe not for the rest of my life but at least for a little bit, it seems like a place meant for me? Plus the year-round weather seems absolutely amazing!
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you. - Wait, something that BOTH surprised/frightened me? Or two things, one that surprises me and one that frightens me? Well when I found out one of my friends was bisexual, I was surprised but I could see the signs. But it didn’t change my POV of her, her sexuality doesn’t even cross my mind? Only when she brings up that she finds a girl hot and then I go, “Oh yeah” LOL. And scary movies frighten me, I don’t like to watch them.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened. - I try to do as many community service projects as I can? (: So I think I’ve helped quite a bit of strangers? I’ve never met any of them directly but it put a smile on my face.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone. - My sleep to help someone with their problems and fears. But it didn’t feel like a sacrifice, I wanted to be there for them.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something. - I tried my best to attain the Lieutenant Governor position for my Key Club division and I lost. But when one door closes, another opens. And here I am typing up my ppt for my next Key Club meeting for my home club (:
- Boo: A childhood hero. - Sailor Moon & Goku. Usagi is such a klutz and she’s not particularly good at anything related to school, in fact she gets horrible scores. But she has amazing friends and she is ALWAYS there for them and I always thought she was awesome for that. Like you don’t have to be good at anything, if you’re a nice person, that’s good enough (: And Goku is such a carefree character! But he knows when to get down to business and kick some ass when he has to.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren’t allowed to have. - Hmmmmm, I don’t know. I don’t think there’s anything I’m not allowed to have that I actually want? This makes me sound like I get everything I want but I really don’t want a lot of stuff? Sorry for the lame answer.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you. - People who smile a lot, people who laugh a lot, people who give great hugs, people who are positive, people who are great company, people who make you feel important, people who like you for you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen? - Staring at people make my food, LOL I AM SHAME TO THE FEMALE RACE. I’m also good at stepping on the counter to reach things I’m too short for. Also, pouring me a bowl of milk and cereal.
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you. - To be honest, my parents haven’t really taught me any “life-lessons”. But my brothers & sister always taught me to be safe and to choose the right friends to hang out with. I already knew to do that but they definitely reinforced it in my head.
- Cinderella: ”A dream is a wish your heart makes” What’s that for you? - I want to be a person’s special someone haha. For someone to think I’m still a good person past all my imperfections and flaws. Aren’t I such a cheese? hahaha
- Nemo: Your bravest moment. - Hmmm… I don’t know, I’m not very brave? But when I made my speech for Conclave, I was extremely afraid and I think it took me a lot of courage to do it. Oh and I was pretty damn brave going on Medusa for the first time LOL
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone? - I’m not sure? I have friends that I consider sisters? And i think I’m more of a little sister to them than a big one. But I hope someone finds me as that sort of figure? Someone that can be looked up to as a role model (:
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any. - A world where I can capture pokemon and have the skills of an airbender! Also, where mutants are actually real and characters out of mangas/animes were alive and become attractive humans. HHAHAHHA
- Alice: Done drugs? - Never have and never will. Unless a doctor prescribes me some.
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love. - There are plenty of things that I love from my childhood! Okay I’m gonna alter this question a bit, something from my childhood that I would still love to do: Wake up on Saturday mornings and grab my brother and us being wrapped in blankets while we eat noodles and watch Saturday cartoons.
Stagg Prom 2013 with TOFC, at the Scottish Rite Temple, was awesome!
So first of all, since I’m going to the BAP Concert in SF (WOO FUCKING HOO DJKLGDFKLGJDKF :D) I am basically broke as hell so I got this plain black dress from my mom’s closet. It has never seen the light of day and it’s super plain-Jane. So I sewed on the light blue ribbon on the bottom and tied a ribbon around my waist! (my frugal ass LOL) I also decided to wear my heels from Winter Formal 2012 and I taped blue bows on the back of my shoes HAHHAHA (I am amazeballs I know)
My date, Derek, & I decided on teal because of my hair but I ran out of teal ribbon and used my light blue one and he got the wrong colored tie, so it worked out! LOLOL
I worked on my own make-up & hair ; U ; I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ANDEEEEEEEEE C:Posted on May 5, 2013 at 1:32 PM
I swear my life hates me.
He asks me to go volunteer with him… I HAVE PRIOR PLANS, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
And the service project looks fun to do, F M L.Posted on May 1, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Today was shit. My ppt during my meeting was awful because my public speaking voice will forever be shitty. Fourth meeting and I still haven’t gotten better, woo. Failed my behind the wheel, hooray for that. Just like all the things I fail at in life. Embarrassment of the family because I didnt pass the first time around. And my parents had the most fucking disappointed faces, it really fucking sucked seeing that. Dont want to face my friends tomorrow because I really dont want to ride the pity train into sorry-ville.Posted on April 30, 2013 at 6:56 PM
How fucking relevant is this.
(via pressing)Posted on April 23, 2013 at 7:01 PM